Dark circles aren’t admired by anybody at all. Dark circles tend to age your appearance more than anything else. Injecting steroids or using facial masks might just bring some temporary benefits but you will always want to get rid of puffy eyes and dark circles on permanent basis. Facials, skin treatments, pills and other medications might show some good results for the time being but will adversely affect the resistance of your skin to fight infections, age effect and wrinkles.
To get rid of dark circles under your eyes, let’s first identify and uproot the cause of your problem. Dark circles are primarily caused by the following:
• Lack of Sleep
• Excessive smoking
• Excessive drinking
• Spending too much time with electronic gadgets
• Using desktop, Laptop, tablet or smartphone with very high or very low brightness
• Deficiency of Calcium and Vitamins
To achieve best results, try to uproot or minimize the above mentioned causes before you get started with a particular home remedy. Now Lets’ have a look at some proven home remedies which will help you achieve surprising results in curing dark circles and puffy eyes.
Almond oil is a natural calmative which soothes and moisturizes your skin. Dark circles are actually dead cells contained inside dried skin caused due to deficiency of Vitamin K and some antioxidants. Almond oil contains natural antioxidants along with Vitamin K that helps moisturizing your skin. Furthermore, almond oil is also known as an anti-inflammatory fluid which makes it very effective for puffy eyes and dark circles.
How To Apply?
Before you go to bed:
• Wash your face with a light soap
• Pour few drops of almond oil on your palm.
• Massage gently over the dark circles for about 2-4 minutes.
• Wash your face the next morning.
Cucumber has always been a beauty magnifier especially for facial skin. Using cucumber as a treatment of puffy eyes and dark circles has always been the most common and easy-to-apply home remedy. Beauticians believe that orientin and isoscoparin contained in cucumber is highly effective for the dark circles under your eyes. Moreover, cucumber also contains some antioxidants that helps reduce inflammation in eyes.
How to Apply?
• Cut a chilled cucumber in round slices.
• Lie down straight and close your eyes placing one round slices on each of your eye.
• As the frostiness of slices reduce, replace the old slices with cold ones.
• Repeat the process for 15-20 minutes daily.
Green Tea Bags:
Chamomile or Green tea bags possess antioxidants and cleansing properties. Chamomile is a great herb for skin due to its bleaching power which helps lightening your facial skin. Chamomile is a skin soothing herb with an ability to revamp the dried skin cells.
How to Apply?
• Place the tea bags in a hot water cup.
• Let it soak for about 5-10 minutes.
• Take the tea bags out of the water and refrigerate them.
• Lie down straight and close your eyes placing one frosty tea bag on each of your eyes.
• Repeat for 20 minutes daily.