Hair fall is a common problem among people of all age groups. Hair fall can occur due to genetics, lack of hair care or improper nutrition. But the most important thing is how to prevent it. I know many of you will be thinking that the only solution to prevent hair fall is a medicated treatment. But here are some simple and cost effective home remedies to get rid of hair fall.
Egg and Olive Oil Mask:
The egg is enriched with many important minerals like sulphur, zinc and phosphorus that are really good for hair growth. And adding olive oil will increase its nutrition value.
– Egg white of one egg
– 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Take egg white and mix it with olive oil.
- Beat it well to form a mask then apply it gently on the scalp and hair
- Wash it after 20 minutes with cool water and shampoo
- Apply it twice a week to get better results.
Coconut Oil or Coconut Milk:
Coconut contains enriched proteins that not only promotes hair growth but also makes them soft and silky. It can be beneficial in both ways either you massage your hair with oil or apply coconut milk to your hair.
- Massage your scalp and hair gently with warm coconut oil.
- Wash your hair after an hour.
- If not this, then take coconut and squeeze out its milk by mixing in a little water.
- Apply it on the scalp and hair and leave it for a night.
- Next day wash your hair with shampoo.
Repeat this remedy for 2 to 3 times a week and you will notice a great change.
Amla Hair pack:
Amla also known as Indian gooseberry is a very beneficial ingredient for hair. It contains a good amount of vitamin C that not only prevents hair fall but also strengthens them. It also prevents dandruff and gives your hair a shiny look.
– 1 tablespoon amla pulp
– 1`tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix amla pulp with lemon juice. It will form a paste
- Apply the mixture on hair and cover it with a shower cap.
- Let it stay for the night and wash it next morning.
Regular use of this mask will give you hair shiny look and make them strong and healthy.